First Post!

Benny,

I started this blog as a way to keep track of our relationship as you grow up and a place to keep memories, pictures, and videos. I have this idea in my head that some day I'm going to wish I had some way to show you how special you are to us and to capture some of the memories that we made together. 

The first 2.5 years of your life have been amazing. You were born a beautiful baby on 5/13/16 and have always been so handsome. Even your labor at Southwest Hospital went very smoothly. Mommy handled it very well and was ready to leave the hospital the next day. 

Ellie was so excited to have you and has been thankful for you every day since. She even drew a picture of you for kindergarten last week when asked what she was thankful for this Thanksgiving. Watching the two of you develop a relationship has been the coolest thing Mommy and I have ever seen.

Sometimes its hard for me to be at work all day and away from you, so this helps me get through the day! I hope you & Ellie stay best friends forever and that our family always stays as close and loving as we are now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camping Trip!

Date Nights

I thank God every day for you