Tough Morning

I'm not sure what it was. Maybe the lack of sleep this week, waking up a couple times and then up for the day with you around 5am. When mommy and Ellie were leaving for school you jumped into the van and wanted to go with them. I kind of snapped and yanked you out of there after you wouldn't come with me the first time.

I forget sometimes that you're just 2 and want to be with your girls more than anything. I shouldn't be mad or mean to you for that.

At least we still got our waffles and books afterwards and had a good morning otherwise.

I'm sorry I did that. Also just got a very cute picture of you napping at daycare and wish I could go home now and get you!

I love you so much, buddy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camping Trip!

Date Nights

I thank God every day for you