The three of us went camping at a place called Findlay Lake State Park. Probably my favorite day of the year so far. We had a great campsite (notice the Luggable Loo next to the tent!) and a very comfy setup. You and daddy on an air matress together and Ellie on her own. Its great that youre still small enough for us to share! You each had 4 hot dogs over the fire... Love how you and Ellie are so interested in nature and exploring - Its my favorite thing about you both. Very funny...
Had a break in my day and wanted to write a quick post even though I haven't made any updates in awhile. It's been crazy to watch you grow up. We've got basketball practice tonight at 6 and youve been getting really good! I am excited for your next game to see how many points you get. You're the only one who follows the rules and doesnt travel or double dribble :) I was just thinking how the other night you were upset because you wanted to have a dinner date with Ellie and we said we would do it the next night but we didnt. You told me to made sure your suit was ready- And then we totally forgot and now I feel bad because I don't know how long the two of you will be getting along like this. Let's see what else - Oh you got a light up football from Seamus for Christmas so we try to go out every night and throw it around a little because you want to play for the Browns one day. Its been freezing though... You still look forward to Friday nights and getting to sle...
Every night before I go to bed I give you a kiss and thank God for blessing me with you! Sometimes I think about different decisions I could have or should have made during my life - but I wouldn’t change anything because it would mean not having you and exactly you.
Comments
Post a Comment